Ahhh labradorite. This gemstone was used as a “stone of magic” throughout the years, by diviners, healers, and shamans. Inuit people originally thought that the stone was made of frozen fire as a result of the northern lights. It’s meant to protect from negative vibes and encourage dreaming. Go forth and adorn your earlobes with these shimmering rainbow studs, you magical creature!
• Stones measure approximately 7mm
• Sterling silver ear posts
• Surgical steel earring backs
• Heavy nickel-free 14k gold plate
• Every stone varies slightly.