We recommend ordering our at-home ring sizer to find your perfect fit!
Some of our hand-formed ring bands do fit snug, please see the indicated sizing in the product details to determine the best fit.
Need some tips for finding your perfect size?
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — make sure you measure the right finger on the correct hand!
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter, and rings with a thin band will fit looser.
- Make sure the finger is at normal body temperature — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
- Your fingers tend to change size throughout the day — the best time to measure your finger is the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is bigger, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — the ring needs to fit over the knuckle but not be too loose or it will shift around.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell!